• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How can i convert my viewers to subscribers

ACEHq

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I seem to be having only Viewers of my videos.
My viewers are hardly converted to subscribers.
It's obvious something is wrong somewhere.
I have used SEO on my new and some old videos with Very Good scores.
Unfortunately, the rating is not translating to huge number of views and NO Subcriber count.
Any suggestions of what I can do differently?

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
Your channel is fairly new. The focus should be on making the content look and sound it's best.

It's a 1,000-100-1 rule. Thousand views brings 100 people who like enough to watch another, 1 will subscribe.

Build your content, and subscribers will come.

OP
OP
ACEHq

ACEHq

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Waoh! Thanks for your candid reply. I'm encouraged!! Yes, my channel is fairly new. Will continue to post more content as I keep your 1000-100-1 rule in mind.
Many thanks

Reactions: Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have used SEO on my new and some old videos with Very Good scores.
Unfortunately, the rating is not translating to huge number of views and NO Subcriber count.
Any suggestions of what I can do differently?

Seo takes time. it's why it's called searches per month. It takes time, but that doesn't mean that's a bad thing. That just gives you time to keep creating and get better at content creation.

Why SHOULD people subscribe? if it's for more videos everyone is releasing more? What VALUE are you bringing? Example if you look at the TubeBuddy channel we give you new tools every week to help you do better on YouTube, and learning those tools works well!

What is the value for your channel?

OP
OP
ACEHq

ACEHq

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Seo takes time. it's why it's called searches per month. It takes time, but that doesn't mean that's a bad thing. That just gives you time to keep creating and get better at content creation.

Why SHOULD people subscribe? if it's for more videos everyone is releasing more? What VALUE are you bringing? Example if you look at the TubeBuddy channel we give you new tools every week to help you do better on YouTube, and learning those tools works well!

What is the value for your channel?
Wow. Noted. Thanks a lot. Will look at the Value aspect again to be sure it resonates accordingly.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

Like Andrew asked what is your value? I went through few of your videos and they seems to be collabration like other peoples video uploaded. Now that you have not monetized you may get away with it but you need to start marking your own content. Even if you use creative common video, for subcribers to take you serious they need to see your own personal touch to it. Are you reviewing the videos- making a personal reaction to the videos?
I also noticed that your videos did not start with any personal touch like an intro or call to action like 'subcribe to my channel'. Invest in editing soft ware and actually make more videos that add more value then you will see the subsribers count grow.

What is your niche, I see a lot of christain stuff but they are other people's preachng. Maybe add a little motivational speaking of your own or analyse some of the facts or lies in the preaching. Just think outside the box, subscribers really want your own personal touch. Wishing you all the best.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Can you be more specific of the calls to action you'd recommend?
I mean call to action in different places like .... i do like the video in the starting first half subscribe in the middle etc divide and do it when you insert everythingtogether the audience skips it

Reactions: ACEHq

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I mean call to action in different places like .... i do like the video in the starting first half subscribe in the middle etc divide and do it when you insert everythingtogether the audience skips it
Yeah i think you are right. An audio call to action to subcribe or a banner begining and ending. It could also be a call to comment or share. Anything to get people to start interacting with the channel. As it is now, it as if they are shown a video without personal interaction.

Reactions: Ameen
OP
OP
ACEHq

ACEHq

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

Like Andrew asked what is your value? I went through few of your videos and they seems to be collabration like other peoples video uploaded. Now that you have not monetized you may get away with it but you need to start marking your own content. Even if you use creative common video, for subcribers to take you serious they need to see your own personal touch to it. Are you reviewing the videos- making a personal reaction to the videos?
I also noticed that your videos did not start with any personal touch like an intro or call to action like 'subcribe to my channel'. Invest in editing soft ware and actually make more videos that add more value then you will see the subsribers count grow.

What is your niche, I see a lot of christain stuff but they are other people's preachng. Maybe add a little motivational speaking of your own or analyse some of the facts or lies in the preaching. Just think outside the box, subscribers really want your own personal touch. Wishing you all the best.
Thank you so much for this critical review of my channel. You have dropped in some ideas for me. Will get on the drawing board for execution. Most appreciated.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
So for converting viewers to subscribers itΓÇÖs a lot like converting a searcher into a viewer you are converting that person from searching for content to watching your content because you provide quality and value in your content. People subscribe when they feel they will get value for doing so. Provide them with quality and value over a period of time and eventually youΓÇÖll see the conversion happening. It also wouldnΓÇÖt hurt to throw out some calls to action in there. I personally love how Graham Stephan always says to destroy the like button in his videos.

OP
OP
ACEHq

ACEHq

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Great. So value addition and more CTAs is it!

Thank you on this. Noted!

Yeah i think you are right. An audio call to action to subcribe or a banner begining and ending. It could also be a call to comment or share. Anything to get people to start interacting with the channel. As it is now, it as if they are shown a video without personal interaction.
Ok well noted. I appreciate

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The "only" way you can convert viewers into subscribers, is have content so undeniably awesome, that they can't help but subscribe out of fear of missing more content. I generally won't subscribe to someone until I've watched a few of their videos. I see subscribing as more of a bookmark. People want to watch more of your content, and you need to consistencly provide value more than once, to convince people they don't want to miss out on your content. Why should someone watch you for more than a week, regularly? you need to get them a GOOD reason why.

I generally say "If you've watched this far, you may as well subscribe so you don't miss out on my future content"

OP
OP
ACEHq

ACEHq

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Grateful for your kind comments. Thanks