• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Fun Bubbly Beauty Enthusiasts

Klashay

User name: Klashay
Title of introduction: Fun Bubbly Beauty Enthusiasts
Your name/ Alias: Kenishia
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from the Lou and IΓÇÖm proud! but currently living in Dallas TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? Browsing YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I wanted to get a better understanding of how YouTube works and I thought this would be a great place here I can get answers from people who thinks and do the same thing as me. And to make some YouTube friends
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now one of my goals is to grow! But grow AUTHENTICALLY. I want to build real relationships with people like myself. Empower & inspire women.
How frequently do you upload? I upload ever week! Usually TuesdayΓÇÖs or WednesdayΓÇÖs
What are your hobbies? I love the beauty world!!! Makeup is therapy. Health and fitness, going for runs really helps clear my mind and makes me feel AMAZING. Lately IΓÇÖve been reading ALOT! I love self help books. They are my favorite. AND I love to bake. Cakes, cookies, anything really lol.
What is your biggest dream? Oh boy! WeΓÇÖll be here all day! But to keep it short be 100% happy with my life. Being my own boss.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MesmerizedBeauty

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey @Klashay Welcome to the Forum. And good luck with your YT. I love this Forum. Loads of good chats, knowledge and questions! I'll have a stalk of your channel in a bit.

Only Tip to leave you with... Just focus on learning one new thing to implement into each video, that way you'll get better, grow, produced better videos and you'll LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!
it could be anything from Filming to Editing. Audio to Visual. Tags & Titles to Thumbnails. Just focus on making one thing better than the last video and you will smash it! it's not a quick win...but its a fun way to make a Business!

Reactions: Klashay
OP
OP
K

Klashay

Hey @Klashay Welcome to the Forum. And good luck with your YT. I love this Forum. Loads of good chats, knowledge and questions! I'll have a stalk of your channel in a bit.

Only Tip to leave you with... Just focus on learning one new thing to implement into each video, that way you'll get better, grow, produced better videos and you'll LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!
it could be anything from Filming to Editing. Audio to Visual. Tags & Titles to Thumbnails. Just focus on making one thing better than the last video and you will smash it! it's not a quick win...but its a fun way to make a Business!

thank you for that tip Really appreciate. I will definitely try that out!