• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I love making people happy and making peoples day go better so youtube will help me do that. I love to be very entertaining and fun so i thought of yo

Nickki

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nickki
Title of introduction: I love making people happy and making peoples day go better so youtube will help me do that. I love to be very entertaining and fun so i thought of youtube as way to express how i feel and all of my creativities!
Your name/ Alias: Nickki
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy from an ad on youtube and a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So i can better understand youtube and itΓÇÖs concepts. I also joined to grow my youtube and become a better youtuber!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to change people in a positive way. For an example if they arenΓÇÖt in a positive mindset, i want to change that. I want to inspire people to go out in the world and do what they want and teach them to follow their dreams no matter how hard it takes. I also just want to entertain people a lot too. So when they are bored they can go on youtube and iΓÇÖll be the one they search up to watch, and i want to be the one they canΓÇÖt wait to see another video of. My goals is just to hit 1 million subscribers and inspire a bunch of people!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to hangout with friends, play volleyball, run on the track, and do a lot of craft/diys
What is your biggest dream? To be very successful in life and on youtube. I would love to have 1 million subscribers, and be financially stable for my family when i get older.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWfLLPcS0G5etPSy7C1iIIw