• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Losing subs?/ Wrong sub count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
Hi everyone! For some reason I keep losing subs every time I upload a video, is it because of bots or people just don't have an interest in that specific topic? Also, I have 60 subs on YT but, Tubebuddy says I have 65 subs, is this a glitch? Thanks!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes you'll also find that YT studio, and youtube it'self report differantly as well. It is posslbe you're losing subs because some are bots. As long as you aren't engaging in sub for sub tactics, it's just part of the game. YouTube abbreviated public subcounts which may have also had an impact on reporting errors.

Reactions: Zeldytone

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes you'll also find that YT studio, and youtube it'self report differantly as well. It is posslbe you're losing subs because some are bots. As long as you aren't engaging in sub for sub tactics, it's just part of the game. YouTube abbreviated public subcounts which may have also had an impact on reporting errors.

Reactions: Zeldytone
OP
OP
Zeldytone

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
Thank you so much for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.