• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel PryoDad: Loves to make things (matchstick art to start with) and watch them burn.

PyroDad

User name: PyroDad
Title of introduction: PryoDad: Loves to make things (matchstick art to start with) and watch them burn.
Your name/ Alias: PyroDad
Where are you from? Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Search it on Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Had some questions that I needed answered.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd love to gather a community of matchstick art and pyromaniacs... Is that possible? Who knows.
How frequently do you upload? Hopefully Weekly.
What are your hobbies? Sports, sportscards, gaming, and of course anything fire-related
What is your biggest dream? To make some sort of impact on the world before my time is done.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCActMmMOGnPFvDrSpGH-Hfg

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome and great channel setup! Loving the logo - did you get that done pro? I would love to see your channel art match the logo - perhaps ALL solid with the logo in the middle?

Perhaps like this? [dimensions are correct!]

channel art.png

or this

channel art black.png

OP
OP
PyroDad

PyroDad

Wow, thanks for that. My plan is when I get a fiery pic that I really like to get PyroDad put on it. Yes, I had a friend whose been a graphic designer for many years make it for me.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @PyroDad, welcome to our awesome community. I see you decided to bring the heat yourself on your channel. I bet each video is lit. :p