• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered SEO Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracegammer

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks, just tried using SEO and wow its amazing going to be using it more often

OP
OP
gracegammer

gracegammer

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks, just tried using SEO and wow its amazing going to be using it more often

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah... I must say, this is a Genius feature. This is exactly what I mean when I say "The Penny Dropped" for me about how to use Metadata Properly. The penny dropped for me back in January, so before this Studio Beta. But this will help so many people that haven't cottoned on yet. For me, this deffo links all the elements of TB together.

I did try to use it, but got some glitches which are to be expected. Mainly in Step 4, the Apply to Video. But I reckon in a few months, this will be the MASSIVE NEW NEWS that TB fans bang on about.

Reactions: gracegammer

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I like the SEO tool a lot... but it is new... and I keep forgetting to use it. I uploaded 3 vids this week and did not remember to use it on any of them. I need to remember :)

Status
Not open for further replies.