• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion i cant be the only person who does this lol

dean the rat

Known Member
for my enterainment when i am bored i like to see what video gets passed a milestone of mine it was 100 views on 1 vid but i now have that now its a race to see what vid get 2nd place to 100 views, its kind of like the rainy days staring out a car window or something and having rain drops race down the window idk why but its what i do watching all my videos gain views slowly

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I can understand as when I'm bored I check out the comments on one of my major videos (close to 1 million views) as I made a mistake and left the water on for ~45 seconds and people make the most absurd comments about it. I already apologized but that hasn't done anything to stem the tide!

OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
I can understand as when I'm bored I check out the comments on one of my major videos (close to 1 million views) as I made a mistake and left the water on for ~45 seconds and people make the most absurd comments about it. I already apologized but that hasn't done anything to stem the tide!
i wish i had that many views on a video, and what happened if you dont mind me asking

Reactions: ANGELYN

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Lots of complaints about me leaving the water on and how wasteful I am. This was a scrub daddy sponge review so also complaints about how I used it.

Just amazing how people can respond when they thing their responses are anonymous.

Here is the video www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCv0Hj-DOzQ

OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
Lots of complaints about me leaving the water on and how wasteful I am. This was a scrub daddy sponge review so also complaints about how I used it.

Just amazing how people can respond when they thing their responses are anonymous.

Here is the video www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCv0Hj-DOzQ
i dont get people really like we cant do everything up to others standards, and everything sorry for the hate people gave you

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was upset when the negative comments first started showing up but I learned that if I want to put myself out there I need to learn to laugh at the negative comments. My wife and I used to read them together and laugh about them which helped me feel better.

As with life sometimes you just need to remember but move forward.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
for my enterainment when i am bored i like to see what video gets passed a milestone of mine it was 100 views on 1 vid but i now have that now its a race to see what vid get 2nd place to 100 views, its kind of like the rainy days staring out a car window or something and having rain drops race down the window idk why but its what i do watching all my videos gain views slowly

I do this, but focus on my previous video performance to the next one! It's a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see when my videos pass the next milestone :)

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I can relate 100 % but over time it's been growing highest vies being 325+ atm i am writing this :)

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Charlotte did this the other day to see if one of our videos was still at the top, but it's now been taken over by another one!