• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I am a fashion and diy enthusiast

Noorelle js

User name: Noorelle js
Title of introduction: I am a fashion and diy enthusiast
Your name/ Alias: Noorelle JS
Where are you from? Karachi, Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy through a youtube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really want to learn about how I can build a community and post content that will engage well with the people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to build a real subscriber family and also I want to reach 100000 subscribers but I guess for now i want t reach 500 subscribers, to begin with.
How frequently do you upload? weekly and sometimes once a month
What are your hobbies? I love fashion, and diying is my favorite hobby. I love to write
What is your biggest dream? this is my wild dream... I want to stand on the stage and scream that I love my mother and honor her with an award... I don't want to be famous I just want her to be proud of me. she doesn't get my youtube that much but still, she is supportive of what I want to do. I also want to be the next most-read writer in the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Noorellejs

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Noorelle js, welcome to our community. That is a wonderful dream, I wish you the best in achieving it.