• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Keyword explorer gets stuck and never stops loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

javismiles

Im using TubeBuddy Pro since a week ago and I love it, awesome tool.
However in the last days, and right now, I get this problem in Keyword explorer, the two left panes "Overall Score" and "Score Analysis" get totally stuck with "Loading.." and they never return; "Related" and "Common video tags" appear ok, but the two left ones just never stop "Loading..",
any tips? help please, thank you :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
this never happened the first 4 or 5 days. Now it happens all the time and really the tool is unusable in this way.
My internet is working perfectly, and the rest of the tubebuddy services work well, this clearly seems to be an issue with the tubebuddy api

please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com or https://tubebuddy.com/support they can help you more than we can. Since this is the correct solution thread closed.

TheCannyKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
maybe try reinstalling TB, or try disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet

OP
OP
javismiles

javismiles

this never happened the first 4 or 5 days. Now it happens all the time and really the tool is unusable in this way.
My internet is working perfectly, and the rest of the tubebuddy services work well, this clearly seems to be an issue with the tubebuddy api

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com or https://tubebuddy.com/support they can help you more than we can. Since this is the correct solution thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.