• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Just another You Tuber who makes videos of Terraria And Minecraft updates

TheCannyKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: TheCannyKing
Title of introduction: Just another You Tuber who makes videos of Terraria And Minecraft updates
Your name/ Alias: TCK
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Well it was actually from youtube, I was looking on how to promote my channel and I came across TB, the first thought that went through my mind was, I NEED THIS!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to see if I can help others, tell them about updates on games like Minecraft and Terraria.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Ever since I was 6-7 I wanted to become YouTube famous so that I can reach out to millions and entertain them.
How frequently do you upload? For now I try my best to do daily, but maybe I'll switch to alternate days
What are your hobbies? Gaming
What is your biggest dream? Becoming YouTube Famous, not kidding.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb8oORlzyeWH6bx-xcM4uxg?view_as=subscriber