• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Video maker, blogger/writer, Travel Massive chapter leader, mother of 3 of the top boys in England

PPMs

User name: PPMs
Title of introduction: Video maker, blogger/writer, Travel Massive chapter leader, mother of 3 of the top boys in England
Your name/ Alias: Jane
Where are you from? Bristol, England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Have been a TubeBuddy member for ages but this is the first time I've come across the forum
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Thought it would be great to join the community, chat with fellow youtubers, do some collabs and support each other's growth
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wanted to revive my neglected channel for 2020. I was a professional editor for many years and my channel has decent views and is VERY close to 1000 subs. I know that's not the be all and end all but that's goal number one for now. Once I get there, I'll set the next goal!
How frequently do you upload? I had a long break and since I returned I've uploaded weekly but may drop to every 2 weeks.
What are your hobbies? Running, cycling, travelling, making videos!
What is your biggest dream? I'm already living the dream
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/PPMsTV