• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Old School Gamer and Sim Racer

KnucklesGamingRevolu

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: KnucklesGamingRevolu
Title of introduction: Old School Gamer and Sim Racer
Your name/ Alias: Knuckles
Where are you from? Connecticut
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found through Google while looking for ways to grow my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm really here looking for like minded people who share my passion for gaming. I love to game and have been posting for awhile now but recently became more passionate about making my channel grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: In the long run I'm looking to be my own boss and what better way to do that then doing what you love. I have a passion for gaming and creation. My goal is to have this become my business, but first I at least wanna make it to 100 subscribers that's the goal at the moment .
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? When I'm not working at my full time job which is running a auto repair shop. I'm either at the gym but recently have been home gaming creating content. My main genre would be racing games, but I also draw and love a good RPG. Staying up to date with all tech news and what's new and coming out is what I do also.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be my own boss and be successful.
YouTube Channel Link: UCdCoHQCdf69gLEr65BBybKw