• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel IΓÇÖm a optimistic person although lifeΓÇÖs is tough and struggling,braves is my key of living.

AngelTech

Subscriber Goal
User name: AngelTech
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm a optimistic person although lifeΓÇÖs is tough and struggling,braves is my key of living.
Your name/ Alias: LILIAN WOON
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? After I posted my channel for fun then tubebuddy appeared at my email.im happy to learn further but was blind fort on YouTube looks easy but self mastery.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I heard many YouTube earning great at YouTube with many interesting stuffs,IΓÇÖm struggling with my income I need that and passionate to digging more. IΓÇÖm so afraid of being famous but can try.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I plan to posted more comedy,lifeΓÇÖs story,if I have business I donΓÇÖt mind of course being successful YouTuber to share something I feel like funny ,happy,makes us smile,inspiration, remember loved to watch.
How frequently do you upload? Not frequent I try to up load more
What are your hobbies? Swimming,cooking,playing piano,violin and singing,make up,trading on stock,traveling meet great people.
What is your biggest dream? Try my best to master as youtuber expert.
YouTube Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiWiS6BT2gnEpDJytTRKKTw

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AngelTech

AngelTech

Subscriber Goal
Well hope that I could get more nice story here.
All thought IΓÇÖm looking fine actually quite sad, depressing,sorrow in my heart.