• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Introducing Up Life's Mountains!

Up Life's Mountains

User name: Up Life's Mountains
Title of introduction: Introducing Up Life's Mountains!
Your name/ Alias: Up Life's Mountains
Where are you from? Originally Florida, but we have lived all over the US. Currently we are in Arkansas
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was a Google search, while I was looking at ways to automate some of my processes and get better at YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to connect with others and share ideas. I love to learn and get better at this, working with others is the best way for me to progress.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Eventually we would like to use it to provide an income and drive business to our homestead. Right now we are building towards that so hitting subscriber goals and building community is our current focus.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I work in development so learning new technology is always fun. Otherwise it is fishing or DND with the kids.
What is your biggest dream? To build our homestead and have it provide for our family
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVVmVo-RnVwwT1PdiivYZtQ