• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel The Adventures of Marley & Friends!

marlaarceno

Subscriber Goal
Hello buddies,
I hope you are all well and safe. Please allow me to introduce myself.
I am:
User name:
marlaarceno
Title of introduction: The Adventures of Marley & Friends!
Your name/ Alias: Marla a.k.a Marley
Where are you from? Surrey, BC, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As I am just really getting serious about my channel, I am hoping to learn more tips from everyone in this community and be inspired to keep going.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖve had my channel for at least 10 years now mainly to share my experience with friends and family. However, the last 2 years I have been contemplating about starting my own vlog but couldnΓÇÖt find time. So this year, IΓÇÖve decided to invest time and work harder so I could reach out to more people.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love doing outdoor activities with my friends. Adventures such as hiking, camping and other stuff like working out, cycling and running. My 2 dogs keeps me on the move too, they take me for a walk. :)
What is your biggest dream? Right now, my dream is to reach the 1k Subs. I find it impossible (for me) but I told myself I will work hard to get there.
YouTube Channel Link:UCfUgOInSJtZ3W4Ib54RogaQ

Last edited: