• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

LumaFusion editor question (for those who use it)

ASaltyVeteran

Subscriber Goal
I can't find the answer to this in the Luma Fusion tutorials on Youtube so i figured one of you may know. Is there a way to set a default transition? i.e. whenever you add a transition it defaults to the cross dissolve. I then have to tap the Star folder and manually select Dip (fade to black) I would like for the dip to become the default when inserting a transition. Much thanks :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been looking into something like that. I'm not exactly sure yet, but if you have LOTS of time on your hands (plus the videos were pretty interesting for mobile creators anyway) I THINK I heard one of the creators talk about it during the "Mobile Creator Summit" on https://www.youtube.com/user/LumaTouch but possibly Dee Nimmin on Twitter might know. Dee has done a lot of mobile editing.

• Love
Reactions: ASaltyVeteran
OP
OP
ASaltyVeteran

ASaltyVeteran

Subscriber Goal
I've been looking into something like that. I'm not exactly sure yet, but if you have LOTS of time on your hands (plus the videos were pretty interesting for mobile creators anyway) I THINK I heard one of the creators talk about it during the "Mobile Creator Summit" on https://www.youtube.com/user/LumaTouch but possibly Dee Nimmin on Twitter might know. Dee has done a lot of mobile editing.

It is a lot more complex program than kinemaster, i miss things like being able to ripple delete right & left but it has a lot of nifty features for sure, just need to tinker for a while. I started watching the luma fusion tutorials on their channel.. so far i've come to the conclusion that i need that dudes red chair for videos lmao!

Reactions: Beanie Draws