• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Tubebuddy doesn't work in Sweden

Photoguy

Subscriber Goal
I've been using TubeBuddy for about a year and some days ago it stopped working. I get to the page which says:
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Some people are still getting redirected to this page even though our upgrade is complete. To resolve this issue, please click the button below to fix the issue. After clicking wait until your browser is redirected to https://www.tubebuddy.com and the issue should be resolved.

I've tried pressing the button, doesn't work, I get to the page which says:
This site canΓÇÖt be reached
www.tubebuddy.com took too long to respond.

Can't even reach the TubeBuddy support site. Been like this for a couple of days now. My internet and PC i s working fine. When I use a VPN and connect to for example Norway or the US TubeBuddy works. So it seems to be a problem in Sweden.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been using TubeBuddy for about a year and some days ago it stopped working. I get to the page which says:
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Some people are still getting redirected to this page even though our upgrade is complete. To resolve this issue, please click the button below to fix the issue. After clicking wait until your browser is redirected to https://www.tubebuddy.com and the issue should be resolved.

I've tried pressing the button, doesn't work, I get to the page which says:
This site canΓÇÖt be reached
www.tubebuddy.com took too long to respond.

Can't even reach the TubeBuddy support site. Been like this for a couple of days now. My internet and PC i s working fine. When I use a VPN and connect to for example Norway or the US TubeBuddy works. So it seems to be a problem in Sweden.

Thanks for letting us know! Sent this to our support team who will be looking into it, and tagging @Ikerot for followup once we have more information.

Reactions: Photoguy