• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help URL Questions

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
As I was about to link my channel on here, under my advanced settings it said that I am currently not eligible for a URL. Upon future research, it said that I have to have 100 subscribers, art cover, and an icon. I have the art cover and icon. However, I don't have 100 subscribers. Currently, I am at 23. Is URL hard to do? Do I have to pay for it?
Jessica

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
When you say advanced settings are you talking about the forums or your Youtube account?

OP
OP
JessBookgirl75@gmail

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Subscriber Goal
BravestarrTG,
My apologies for not making this clear. I was talking about my Youtube Channel/Account. I was going to try to link it here under my email address.
Jessica

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
OK, so you want to know about the custom URL for your channel. You don't need to pay for it, it will be available once you reach the necessary requirements as you mentioned above. Now, if you're looking for the link to add it to your profile here you can use the current one you have for your channel. It won't make a difference other than looking cool.

OP
OP
JessBookgirl75@gmail

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Subscriber Goal
BraveStarrTG
Could I just copy and link my channel? Would it cause problems? I don't want to cause trouble.
Jessica

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you're putting it in you profile that's fine. If you're trying to put it in the account details section to get the link at the bottom of your replies then you need only your Youtube ID which is the part at the end of your channel address like the image below.

Image 41.png

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's fine. Go ahead and add it to your profile.

OP
OP
JessBookgirl75@gmail

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Subscriber Goal
Hey, Brave Starr!It's Jessica again. I did what you told me to do. Keep your fingers crossed that everything worked.