• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Beauty content creator for women over 40 looking to get solid reviews with out the PR hype

BeautyHabitue

Subscriber Goal
User name: BeautyHabitue
Title of introduction: Beauty content creator for women over 40 looking to get solid reviews with out the PR hype
Your name/ Alias: Trina
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Miles Beckler a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for a better understanding of how to best use the level of TB that I have and understand the data provided.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like find 1K engaged subs by the end of 2020, and 4k hours by May 1 2021.
By the end of 2021 I want to be earning enough via YT to off set the spend for the products I review and provide tutorials with.
How frequently do you upload? I was doing 2x wk, but opted to slow down and revise for better quality, more researched vids for better engagement. But plan to do 2 times a weeks, Tuesday and Fridays
What are your hobbies? makeup and stained glass. I
What is your biggest dream? Play in makeup and earn a living at it. Make enough money to replenish the earnings I make now to quit my job. I'm fortunate to have a good job and earn a great income, but it is not my passion, its my grind. I want to live my passion while I still can. I'm 50, the clock is ticking....
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9W5-1sM8MkMKw9fIL7Xi3w

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I see that you are 50, but you look younger. Do you have any children?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @BeautyHabitue, welcome to our awesome community. Good luck in your journey through the Youtube road towards your goals.