• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy subscriber count does not match with YouTube subscriber count

Status
Not open for further replies.

denisd89

Subscriber Goal
That's super weird. Normally, it does match, but today according to the TubeBuddy tool, I have 148 subscribers, but according to my YouTube channel, I have 149 subscribers. What's going on here?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
That's super weird. Normally, it does match, but today according to the TubeBuddy tool, I have 148 subscribers, but according to my YouTube channel, I have 149 subscribers. What's going on here?

It takes time for YouTube to update their API to third parties, this is normal, and will reflect as accurately as YT tells us :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

It takes time for YouTube to update their API to third parties, this is normal, and will reflect as accurately as YT tells us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.