• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Video not showing up even when I search the exact title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi

I just reoptimised an old video from my library. However after completetion I noticed that the video isn't showing up on the first few Youtube pages, even when I search for the exact title "How to properly use a machete. Venezuelan jungle, Orinoco Delta. "
View: https://youtu.be/PULUVI3SxZw

I used this title as it scored 67 on the Keyword explorer.

Any ideas?

Thnaks

Alex

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi

I just reoptimised an old video from my library. However after completetion I noticed that the video isn't showing up on the first few Youtube pages, even when I search for the exact title "How to properly use a machete. Venezuelan jungle, Orinoco Delta. "

Any ideas?

Thnaks

Alex

Are you checking logged in or incognito mode? what are your results? Also keep in mind, if youre logged in YT won't show you your own videos, since you created them.

Reactions: Nikki

Jamesikins

Have you recently changed the title of the video? I've found that if you change tags/title of old videos & channels it does not update instantly for the search etc. only if you watch that video will it change... hope that makes sense.

OP
OP
Immortal Explorer

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have you recently changed the title of the video? I've found that if you change tags/title of old videos & channels it does not update instantly for the search etc. only if you watch that video will it change... hope that makes sense.

Yes mate, that's exactly what I did.

Thanks

OP
OP
Immortal Explorer

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Hi mate, I've just watched the vid in its entireity and it still isnt searcable with the new title. Any idea how long it should take to update naturally?

Thanks

Jamesikins

Hi mate, I've just watched the vid in its entireity and it still isnt searcable with the new title. Any idea how long it should take to update naturally?

Thanks
Sorry, I mean you'll see the title change etc. when you or someone else watches the video but it still won't update for YouTube search for a while. Sorry I can't be of more help, I've had the same issue and it took around 4 weeks once and then others it's updated within hours.

OP
OP
Immortal Explorer

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Sorry, I mean you'll see the title change etc. when you or someone else watches the video but it still won't update for YouTube search for a while. Sorry I can't be of more help, I've had the same issue and it took around 4 weeks once and then others it's updated within hours.

No worries mate, thanks for the info. So my new SEO Keyword title could actually be useless by the time it's searchable. Lol

Rick Softinker

The youtube algorithm is somewhat confusing sometimes... If a video has a higher "click-rate" than yours, it'll still get ahead. Even if you research the exact same title. The same happens with tags. Give it some time!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi

Any ideas?

Thnaks

Alex

Are you checking logged in or incognito mode? what are your results? Also keep in mind, if youre logged in YT won't show you your own videos, since you created them.

Reactions: Nikki
OP
OP
Immortal Explorer

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Yes it's showing in incognito now thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.