• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey everyone! I'm James a 22 year old gaming YouTuber looking to (like most I guess) find and create a community :)

Jamesikins

User name: Jamesikins
Title of introduction: Hey everyone! I'm James a 22 year old gaming YouTuber looking to (like most I guess) find and create a community :)
Your name/ Alias: James or Jamesikins is fine :)
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Don't think YouTube is a great platform for getting to know a community or creating your own so I here I am!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Like many others, I would love a community of people to talk to, game with and that actually enjoy my videos instead of just subbing to get a sub back :p Ultimate goal is to still be making videos for years to come, for too long I've cared what people think but I enjoy YouTube, I'm proud of my channel :) I'm very much open to feedback, good and bad but what I mean by "caring what people think" is more about people that don't use or understand YouTube and think its "sad" to upload videos playing video games.
How frequently do you upload? I currently post 3 videos a week, I'm aiming to upload more frequently than that but it takes me a while to edit and I believe the quality of the videos are more important than how many I can upload in a week.
What are your hobbies? Gaming & YouTube. Outside of that I enjoy a few pints after work (when the pubs were open!) love a good road trip but also enjoy chilling & binge watching a great series. Recently watched, Upload (Amazon Original) Brooklyn 99 and re-watching The Office.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be to be a YouTuber full-time. I've had 4 jobs over the last 5 years and still trying to find the "career for me". Besides that I don't want to live with any regrets, I want to be able to look back when I'm retired and be happy with where I've been and what I've done.
YouTube Channel Link: UCInlFCk4xpT3He4YA-JDR-w