• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Video thumbnails or video preview on self promotion forum

armed gunman

Subscriber Goal
Hi all.
I just joined Tubebuddy recently to grow my youtube channel. I've explored some of the forums here. One of them is the self promotion. I noticed that I had to click on the thread list one by one to see the post. Wouldn't it be nicer if the list presented has some thumbnail or small video preview window that we can access with just hovering on the video promoted? Thank You.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi all.
I just joined Tubebuddy recently to grow my youtube channel. I've explored some of the forums here. One of them is the self promotion. I noticed that I had to click on the thread list one by one to see the post. Wouldn't it be nicer if the list presented has some thumbnail or small video preview window that we can access with just hovering on the video promoted? Thank You.

That's not how forums work, and there is no option around that sadly. You can hover over the thread to see a preview of what is there, but not much else. IF the person had their video there the forums would do this automatically anyway, so I guess I don't see the point?

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
armed gunman

armed gunman

Subscriber Goal
Oh yes. Now I do see video thumbnail when I just hover over the thread. Takes a sec or so to pop up. Didn't notice that.

Dermot1

handyhandsservices.business.site
Subscriber Goal
Hi
IΓÇÖm new here and trying to promote my channel and IΓÇÖm not sure how or where on this site that I do this

That's not how forums work, and there is no option around that sadly. You can hover over the thread to see a preview of what is there, but not much else. IF the person had their video there the forums would do this automatically anyway, so I guess I don't see the point?
Hi
IΓÇÖm new here and IΓÇÖm just trying how to learn how to promote my channel forgive me me if I posted this in the wrong place