• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone Subs!

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations
6677 Views in total, and 2500 subs, wow that is super weird
i have 2.5 million views and 1500 subs

OP
OP
Small Online Income

Small Online Income

Subscriber Goal
Congratulations
6677 Views in total, and 2500 subs, wow that is super weird
i have 2.5 million views and 1500 subs
It's very early days,my channel is very young like 4/5 weeks old and I haven't made that many videos..... My subs an views mainly come from my Facebook group

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I can see your uploads are fairly new, but the channel is over 3 years old

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I can see your uploads are fairly new, but the channel is over 3 years old
lots of channels started years before they actively started uploading. I think MrBeast and a few others started ther channels years before their first upload. It's really not that uncommon.

OP
OP
Small Online Income

Small Online Income

Subscriber Goal
lots of channels started years before they actively started uploading. I think MrBeast and a few others started ther channels years before their first upload. It's really not that uncommon.
All I used to do is binge watch YouTube videos,it never crossed my mind to start a channel..... Or anything..... But iv only been working with social media several weeks an have but have big hopes

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
All I used to do is binge watch YouTube videos,it never crossed my mind to start a channel..... Or anything..... But iv only been working with social media several weeks an have but have big hopes
You're doing well! :) I have another channel much like that which I haven't done anything yet with, been around for years. I'll start it eventually. keep doing your thing :) 2500k subs is epic

OP
OP
Small Online Income

Small Online Income

Subscriber Goal
You're doing well! :) I have another channel much like that which I haven't done anything yet with, been around for years. I'll start it eventually. keep doing your thing :) 2500k subs is epic
Watch this space,I'm slowly growing steadily my Facebook group, Twitter an insta an plucking subs from them under the same banner as the YouTube channel.....on days I ain't working I can 50 subs a day like that an am hoping as they grow I can increase views slowly to