• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Easy way to see which videos gained subs?

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi all

I've been wondering about this and can't seem to find a way other than going through individual videos and seeing if they have subscribers listed in the analytics. Is there not a catch all page that shows you the split of which videos picked up subs? Seems like it would be handy for planning what series/videos to keep going with and what to drop.

EDIT: I've found it after clicking see more under my top videos list, you can add subscribers gained metric

Last edited:

Vardalia Onions

Hi! This would be very useful to me but I still can't find it. Is this in the TubeBuddy app or the YouTube app, or site? Thanks for the help!

OP
OP
Welcome to Gaming

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi! This would be very useful to me but I still can't find it. Is this in the TubeBuddy app or the YouTube app, or site? Thanks for the help!
Analytics, scroll to the bottom of your top ten list in this period, hit see more, huge blue + button to add a metric, add subcribers and it shows you which videos picked up the most subscribers.

• Love
Reactions: Dimi