• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Online Income opportunities and Avoiding the Scams

Small Online Income

Subscriber Goal
User name: Small Online Income
Title of introduction: Online Income opportunities and Avoiding the Scams
Your name/ Alias: Small Online Income
Where are you from? United kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google playstore
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Intrigued to see if it could be useful to me and my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to get to over 100k subs, and make the channel sussesful....it's not about making money,it's simply about being sussesful an I would define that as being able to help people
How frequently do you upload? I currently Upload about 3 times a week but from start of June I'm looking to upload a new video daily
What are your hobbies? I'm into science, history and love football.....and watching rubbish on YouTube for hours on end
What is your biggest dream? To make the Small Online Income Youtube channel, Facebook group,Twitter and Instagram a big combined sucesful to the point I could focus on it full time
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyj1RtL9ZdfdYRVqSgmC8gg

OP
OP
Small Online Income

Small Online Income

Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone I'm not just new to this but new to YouTube in terms of creating videos. I'm certainly no YouTube professional any tips people can give will always be appreciated!

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the gang. There's some good knowledge in this forum, just check out the threads, and post your own Topic Questions, if you need specific answers.