• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Heyyy!

User name: 애니메이션 소녀
Title of introduction: Heyyy!
Your name/ Alias: Aoife/
Where are you from? Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found this through Dragonate awhile back and decided to finally check it out more in depth.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about promotion and how to maximize my views and possibly meet people willing to use my music in their videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would say to at least get 50 subs and like I just said have someone use my music in their video for whatever reason.
How frequently do you upload? I'm going to try and upload a new song weekly
What are your hobbies? Um, I like making music and memes. Farming and cooking are other hobbies as well.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make my music work in some capacity do I can give back to my mams the way she did for me!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb8fXjfgkZ26VRhxtyddY9g

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
First of all, if you are from Ireland, why is your username in Korean? Second, Welcome!

First of all, if you are from Ireland, why is your username in Korean? Second, Welcome!
Well! That's easily explained! You see in the style of music I make aesthetic is make or break because it has very little to no singing! So vaporwave artists tend to write in Chinese, Korean or Japanese! So, when I chose my name I took one of the Languages I know somewhat how to spell which is Korean! I could of used my actual first language for a unique effect but Gaeilge is such a hassle! ^^

Also, thank you for the welcome!