• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Funny Corona-Related Sketches and David Dobrik-style Vlogs!

avf28

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: avf28
Title of introduction: Funny Corona-Related Sketches and David Dobrik-style Vlogs!
Your name/ Alias: Prime Time with Alex F.I.
Where are you from? Toronto, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Cathrin Manning's YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined to grow my channel and eventually collab with others that have similar channels once quarantine is over! Ideally, I would love to collab with people located around Toronto or around the NYC area for fun sketches and vlog ideas.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really want to make people laugh in this crazy world we live in. Definitely getting to that 1,000 subscriber mark would be nice too!
How frequently do you upload? New videos Monday and Friday!
What are your hobbies? Travelling and experiencing new things. I don't really have a hobby that I stick to because I want to try as many different things as possible!
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream would be to have a job as a YouTuber, but you always have to have a backup plan. Plan B is to start my own sports and entertainment PR agency.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hO-3TQf-kM35WNwEI41RQ

• Love
Reactions: EggCreatorGaming

Chris Gainz

Subscribed! Really like your humor. Look forward to more videos. IΓÇÖm a long way from the northeast, but would love to collab remotely some day!

Reactions: avf28
OP
OP
avf28

avf28

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Subscribed! Really like your humor. Look forward to more videos. IΓÇÖm a long way from the northeast, but would love to collab remotely some day!
Thanks so much! I just subscribed to you too. Looking forward to your videos and would definitely take you up on that offer!

Reactions: Chris Gainz