• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Playlist or Separate Channel

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What do you think is better? A separate channel or Playlist...For example my channel is called GooberVlogs but I don't always post daily vlog type of videos and I don't have a particular niche I guess you could say... I upload vlogs, unboxings, taste test and anything else I feel like uploading, but I separate them in different playlist... I'll organize all my videos in different playlist... I will put all my taste test videos in a taste test playlist and the same goes for gaming and everything else Etc.. What is your opinion on Playlist vs a Separate niche based YouTube channel

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
The wise youtubers are saying that you should think from your subcribers point of view: what do they want to see? I presume this is they key to the success...best of luck!

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The wise youtubers are saying that you should think from your subcribers point of view: what do they want to see? I presume this is they key to the success...best of luck!
Good point.. Maybe I'll do a video asking my subscribers what they wanna see more of.. Do you would that be a good video idea

• Love
Reactions: EggCreatorGaming

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Good point.. Maybe I'll do a video asking my subscribers what they wanna see more of.. Do you would that be a good video idea
Who is your ideal audience, subscribers aren't a good place to go. They should be from your ideal audience? Mine is YouTube content creators, I help them overcome hurdles in content creation using the methods I do. I share the message, if I kan you kan too!

I keep all my content, creator focused.

For your channel, and many others they'll come for the topic, but stay for the creator.

Who is your ideal audience?

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Who is your ideal audience, subscribers aren't a good place to go. They should be from your ideal audience? Mine is YouTube content creators, I help them overcome hurdles in content creation using the methods I do. I share the message, if I kan you kan too!

I keep all my content, creator focused.

For your channel, and many others they'll come for the topic, but stay for the creator.

Who is your ideal audience?
I think right now my ideal audience right now is people looking up beard related stuff lol my beard videos seems to be getting a lot of views lately :eek:

cherryrose02

Subscriber Goal
What do you think is better? A separate channel or Playlist...For example my channel is called GooberVlogs but I don't always post daily vlog type of videos and I don't have a particular niche I guess you could say... I upload vlogs, unboxings, taste test and anything else I feel like uploading, but I separate them in different playlist... I'll organize all my videos in different playlist... I will put all my taste test videos in a taste test playlist and the same goes for gaming and everything else Etc.. What is your opinion on Playlist vs a Separate niche based YouTube channel
Hello we have the same content of unboxing haha but i am choosing a playlist instead of separate channel because its hard to get views and subscribers, you dont just put yout video and sit and watch to have views i've learned something.