• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel The Introduction of A Salty Veteran

ASaltyVeteran

Subscriber Goal
User name: ASaltyVeteran
Title of introduction: The Introduction of A Salty Veteran
Your name/ Alias: Aaron / (A Salty Veteran)
Where are you from? Virginia (Massachusetts originally)
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google research. I was using a competing brand until I found out about TubeBuddy, glad I made the switch!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was looking for an answer to a question and had a subscription to Tubebuddy. I figured... Let's take this to the experts!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be one of the go to's for healthy Weight Watchers friendly cooking inspiration & motivation. I was wounded and separated from the U.S. Army (after 10 years of service as a scout) and got very depressed and extremely heavy (if you could see my license picture your jaw would drop) I decided that enough was enough and tried most common diets. Finally I found Weight Watchers and lost over 100 pounds. I am 5 pounds away from my military weight and have never felt better! I want people who need it to feel like I do now and I try to help them achieve that through the healthy alternatives that I cook on my channel.
How frequently do you upload? 2 or 3 times a week
What are your hobbies? Tattoo's, interview & interrogation (work), and the WW Lifestyle
What is your biggest dream? I would like to somehow turn my passions (like cooking) into my work and not just have them as hobbies. Although I do not find this achievable at this time, one can dream and hope!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUZUfHPfCFKwoNcW1R0XZCg