• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello everyone i am new here

Kriss Mae Inion

Subscriber Goal
User name: Kriss Mae Inion
Title of introduction: I gave snacks to people on the street.
Your name/ Alias: Kriss Mae
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to grow my YouTube channel and more subscribers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish my channel to be fair and friendly to my subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are Driving, adventure, road trip; and I also love helping people.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to finish my schooling so that I may able to find good job in the future and to help my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7s8dTi3L9odcstOm3tbRyA

Last edited:

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Kriss Mae Inion
Title of introduction: Hello everyone i am new here
Your name/ Alias: Kriss Mae
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to grow my YouTube channel and more subscribers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish my channel to be fair and friendly to my subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are Driving, adventure, road trip; and I also love helping people.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to finish my schooling so that I may able to find good job in the future and to help my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7s8dTi3L9odcstOm3tbRyA
Welcome! May I suggest using your titles for searchable keywords in the early stages? :)

• Wow
Reactions: Kriss Mae Inion