• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey Everyone

J&J Toy Giants

User name: J&J Toy Giants
Title of introduction: Hey Everyone
Your name/ Alias: Javi
Where are you from? Albany NY
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy through the Nick Nimmin YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really wanted to grow my son and IΓÇÖs YouTube channel and through Nick Nimmin I have tried my best to use his tips to grow the channel. Sadly the COPPA restricts the channel from doing that, however we are steadfast and just mainly use the channel to grow our Father and Son bond.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Really would like to grow the channel and be able to share the fun and excitement of collecting toys, Funkos, trading cards etc with everyone and entertain them in the process
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Funkos, trading cards, gaming, action figures, collectibles, movies, podcasting
What is your biggest dream? To be able to do this for a living which is to film and edit videos and be part of the collecting community echelon
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCoo_7W1nqbdSQsXXqTyMAw