• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I am a small YouTuber with a dream to become large.

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
User name: Octorious
Title of introduction: I am a small YouTuber with a dream to become large.
Your name/ Alias: Octorious
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was about 2 years ago from Nick Nimmin's content.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really want to be able to grow my channel, and help others too, when I found out about this place, I was right in! I also then saw it is possible to earn Tubebuddy here, which I really need as I can't afford the paid tiers monthly so that just makes being here even better.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to reach 100K someday and have my own play button. I believe I can get there
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? YouTube, Gaming, Squash, Golf, Badminton
What is your biggest dream? As of right now, it is to succeed on YouTube.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/octorious

Jack Pierce

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome,

You have a pretty awesome channel and your channel trailer is descriptive and fun! Good work.

ASaltyVeteran

Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was about 2 years ago from Nick Nimmin's content.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really want to be able to grow my channel, and help others too, when I found out about this place, I was right in! I also then saw it is possible to earn Tubebuddy here, which I really need as I can't afford the paid tiers monthly so that just makes being here even better.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to reach 100K someday and have my own play button. I believe I can get there

You have a great YouTube voice, dig the trailer!

testacct

Subscriber Goal
welcome to the TB forums buddy.. wish you all the very best

KnucklesGamingRevolu

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome,
I checked out the channel and trailer which was great by the way ! Wish I still had a PlayStation and found this channel. I'm now on PC, but gonna check out some more of your content keep it up!

OP
OP
Octorious

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Welcome,
I checked out the channel and trailer which was great by the way ! Wish I still had a PlayStation and found this channel. I'm now on PC, but gonna check out some more of your content keep it up!
Thank you so much! Means a lot :)

KnucklesGamingRevolu

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How long did it take you to get to 3k subscribers? I'm struggling to get to 50 although I've been climbing steady for the past two months. I really like the thumbnails you have they pop. That's kinda what I've been doing which has helped attract more viewers.

OP
OP
Octorious

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
It took about a year and a half to get there but I was very very inconsistent and I have switched my niche from Fortnite to PlayStation since. Thanks for complimenting my thumbnails :)