• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Video Editing App

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Yeah. I don't personally use this but it is the one I hear everyone speak about and recommend. I might use it for editing stories sometimes.

ASaltyVeteran

Subscriber Goal
Have you tried LumaFusion (thought I think that's only on iOS) realistically if you can apply a transparency most things can fade to black

I have not heard of that program but i am all IOS so i will certainly take a look! I get the transparency application for a fade to black but anything that requires me additional steps to achieve something that normally i can do in just 2 clicks is frustrating to me. I am going to certainly look up your recommendation, sounds promising!

I have not heard of that program but i am all IOS so i will certainly take a look! I get the transparency application for a fade to black but anything that requires me additional steps to achieve something that normally i can do in just 2 clicks is frustrating to me. I am going to certainly look up your recommendation, sounds promising!
Purchased luma fusion, i love it so far, great suggestion!

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

BMGamingYT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Lumafusion was probably the best purchase I made for my IPad, it can handle the 4K videos with ease and it is very easy to learn

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws