• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Why no TAGS showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col44

Last night I did a good few hours work on my channel, mainly changing my tags, changing keywords etc, I did it all on a Laptop.
This morning I check in with my TB app to see if there has been many views after all my work.
The app is telling me all the videos I worked on (around 20) are missing Tags ,discriptions etc ...there is a lot of yellow where it should be green!
When I check my videos in the YT Studio everything is fine, all tags etc are there, mobile app and on Laptop.
I just upgraded to Pro yesterday ! C'mon TB what's going on ?

Reactions: videosforkids

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Just sounds like YouTube servers suck. Wait a little bit and try again, failing that see if you can contact YouTube themselves.

They have been having a lot of issues which has been causing some lag for us. IF you're still having lag OP please reach out to mobile@tubebuddy.com so our mobile devs can help you. That said since this is the correct response, reaching out to mobile. Thread closed.

OP
OP
C

Col44

and why it so hard to get tag lists to work ! Is it just Me ? Last night I created a decent 500 character list and I couldn't save it in a List. Very frustrating when you've spent a long time researching every tag. In the end I copy/pasted them to each video in the editor.

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
This could just be a case of because you changed so much, you need to wait for the Tubebuddy app to update before you see the tags over there. If they show up on creator studio though, then that's fine as you know they have saved and are working :)

Reactions: Col44
OP
OP
C

Col44

This could just be a case of because you changed so much, you need to wait for the Tubebuddy app to update before you see the tags over there. If they show up on creator studio though, then that's fine as you know they have saved and are working :)

Does YouTube stop you doing stuff if you have being doing a lot of changes ??? This morning I've been trying to change a thumbnail on my last video on YT Studio App, it won't let me SAVE the change.

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Just sounds like YouTube servers suck. Wait a little bit and try again, failing that see if you can contact YouTube themselves.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

They have been having a lot of issues which has been causing some lag for us. IF you're still having lag OP please reach out to mobile@tubebuddy.com so our mobile devs can help you. That said since this is the correct response, reaching out to mobile. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.