• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Absolutely Love YouTube

The PE Spot

Subscriber Goal
I have always been interested in sharing my goals, vision, and passions with others. I just never really felt that others would be interested in viewing it. It took this challenging time to throw me into the lions den of technology and teaching. So far I absolutely love the YouTube community! There are so many people willing to support, collaborate, and share ideas/resources. IΓÇÖve got to say I have broke out of my shell on YouTube and I love responding to everyone that comments and subscribed.

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, the whole aspect of YouTube is amazing. Responding to people and helping out in the comments is also just such a pleasure.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have always been interested in sharing my goals, vision, and passions with others. I just never really felt that others would be interested in viewing it. It took this challenging time to throw me into the lions den of technology and teaching. So far I absolutely love the YouTube community! There are so many people willing to support, collaborate, and share ideas/resources. IΓÇÖve got to say I have broke out of my shell on YouTube and I love responding to everyone that comments and subscribed.

I'd say this is one of the best parts about the experience helping people, and seeing them come back video after video :D