• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel After 10 years of existence, UnioNCounty Football has discovered TubeBuddy!

UnioNCountyFootball

www.ucncfootball.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: UnioNCountyFootball
Title of introduction: After 10 years of existence, UnioNCounty Football has discovered TubeBuddy!
Your name/ Alias: Tim
Where are you from? North Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy via a Sunny Lenarduzzi video on YouTube. I noticed the icon/logo on her dashboard and started my search on Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hoping to learn best practices from the community with the hopes of making my channel more efficient and more visible for my niche viewership.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my channel ten years ago to help promote the local student-athletes who play football in my county. Over time, not only has the channel raise awareness of the quality of athletes in my area but it has also become a channel that has preserved football memories for players and their families, friends, and supporters. My goal is to continue to grow this channel in terms of subscribers and views.
How frequently do you upload? During the high school football season (July thru December) I will post anywhere from 70-90 videos. During the summer months, prior to the season starting, I will upload at least three-to-four videos per week. During the football season, I post two videos each weekend. One video is posted on Saturday mornings and the other video is posted on Sunday night. I have maintained that consistency for ten years.
What are your hobbies? I love all watching and reading about sports. I'm also a big history buff. I love American and world history, along with technology and cooking.
What is your biggest dream? I would love to own a boat one day so as to travel and tour the country (USA) via our waterways.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/ucncfootball

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: UnioNCountyFootball
Title of introduction: After 10 years of existence, UnioNCounty Football has discovered TubeBuddy!
Your name/ Alias: Tim
Where are you from? North Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy via a Sunny Lenarduzzi video on YouTube. I noticed the icon/logo on her dashboard and started my search on Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hoping to learn best practices from the community with the hopes of making my channel more efficient and more visible for my niche viewership.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my channel ten years ago to help promote the local student-athletes who play football in my county. Over time, not only has the channel raise awareness of the quality of athletes in my area but it has also become a channel that has preserved football memories for players and their families, friends, and supporters. My goal is to continue to grow this channel in terms of subscribers and views.
How frequently do you upload? During the high school football season (July thru December) I will post anywhere from 70-90 videos. During the summer months, prior to the season starting, I will upload at least three-to-four videos per week. During the football season, I post two videos each weekend. One video is posted on Saturday mornings and the other video is posted on Sunday night. I have maintained that consistency for ten years.
What are your hobbies? I love all watching and reading about sports. I'm also a big history buff. I love American and world history, along with technology and cooking.
What is your biggest dream? I would love to own a boat one day so as to travel and tour the country (USA) via our waterways.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/ucncfootball

Welcome to the forums Tim!

Glad Sunny lead you here, and I hope you enjoy your time! We work hard to help youtubers just like yourself on their goals!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :D