• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Trying to explore myself.

User name: Sensible Atul indori
Title of introduction: Trying to explore myself.
Your name/ Alias: Sensible Atul indori
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtubers suggested
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I feel that its always good to share and gain knowledge by connecting with people. As I am a new youtuber, and want to enhance my skills and knowledge. I feel that I am able to motivate people and make videos on the same.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my YouTube channel to grow genuinely with increasing my knowledge.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading books, helping people and listening and singing songs.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to attain financial freedom by earning on YouTube.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbx_fUE1-flYuliRxCeTugg?app=desktop

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to TubeBuddy. I must say I am struggling to understand your channel? Are the videos yours for start? as they appear o be presented by different people? also having 44 videos which are identical, does not mean YT thinks you have 44 videos...their algorithms are not that daft...I would like some of the other mods like Andrew to comment on your channel, as I am struggling as to what you are trying to achieve, and how you are doing it, but passing off other material as yours is bad!

OP
OP
Sensible Atul indori
Hi, welcome to TubeBuddy. I must say I am struggling to understand your channel? Are the videos yours for start? as they appear o be presented by different people? also having 44 videos which are identical, does not mean YT thinks you have 44 videos...their algorithms are not that daft...I would like some of the other mods like Andrew to comment on your channel, as I am struggling as to what you are trying to achieve, and how you are doing it, but passing off other material as yours is bad!

Thanks sir for taking time out and reply me.
Mistakenly I had put few of my videos in playlist, more than 1 time. Now I have removed those videos.

Sir I need to know these little mistakes created by me, knowing or unknowingly.
That's also the reason, I am here for yours gudiance.
Thanks sir.

Reactions: AurigaDave