• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Making intimacy with God a daily priority

Keeping up with God

User name: Keeping up with God
Title of introduction: Making intimacy with God a daily priority
Your name/ Alias: Esther
Where are you from? From Nigeria but currently live in Michigan
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube video recommendations
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because it practically worked for other successful youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The Goal of my channel is to help Christian Believers grow In their faith, intimacy , and daily work with Jesus Christ our lord.
How frequently do you upload? Twice weekly
What are your hobbies? Uploading SundayΓÇÖs and Wednesdays
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to win souls for the kingdom of God and continually develop my purpose , gifts , talents and dreams through Christ Jesus.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJLNm_B8cmE1JKAWOS3m7YA

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Nice Channel. simple straight forward, your thumbnails tell the right message , you just need to get the word out, and you are competing with lots of christian/religious channels. Start by maybe creating a flyer with a R code on it you can hand out at your church, and give to friends...even had out outside other churches...tell people WHAT you are doing, WHY they should support you and I am sure you will do well...too many people rely on simply putting a video on line and hoping it will drag people in...think of going into a brand new shopping mall, with hundreds of shops you have never seen before...why would you choose which to shop in

• Love
Reactions: Keeping up with God