• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Stupid Question But I Must Ask It

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I got a notification saying that now I am an Active Member and I got some trophies. However, this is where the stupid question comes in, when I post or respond to someone else post, it says I am still a new member. Could someone please, clear this up for me?
Thank you,
Jessica

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I got a notification saying that now I am an Active Member and I got some trophies. However, this is where the stupid question comes in, when I post or respond to someone else post, it says I am still a new member. Could someone please, clear this up for me?
Thank you,
Jessica

https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/27250/ this is part of our title ladder and is our initiative to help users earn free paid TubeBuddy and other benefits :D It's just a rung on the ladder so thank you for being active!

AJ Faith & Fitness

TubeBuddy User
Thank you,
Jessica
First off there is no such thing as a stupid question! Second, I am not 100% sure on the answer, however there may be a delay for the title change to click in.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you,
Jessica

https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/27250/ this is part of our title ladder and is our initiative to help users earn free paid TubeBuddy and other benefits :D It's just a rung on the ladder so thank you for being active!

Status
Not open for further replies.