• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Minus 1 view

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
So on my views over the last 60 minutes I noticed I had -1 and i've never seen that on there before. Has anybody else ever seen that? I wonder why I lost a view and how.

Reactions: Aditya@123

Niki Proshin

Known Member
I noticed that all my videos have 1-10 views BEFORE publishing them (first I upload them as private and finish tags, CC and subtitles, and only after that I make videos public). Probably Youtube somehow counts the views while I am doing CC or something else. Next day, these 1-10 views are gone.

Not sure that you have the same issue, but maybe. Anyways, why would you care about -1 (or even -100) views? Just keep creating ;)

Reactions: Aditya@123

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
It's likely YouTube did some cleaning up of spam views, so if you have watched your own video a lot or there was a bot or something etc. It just so happens those views removed outweigh the views gained in that time period.

OP
OP
Welcome to Gaming

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I noticed that all my videos have 1-10 views BEFORE publishing them (first I upload them as private and finish tags, CC and subtitles, and only after that I make videos public). Probably Youtube somehow counts the views while I am doing CC or something else. Next day, these 1-10 views are gone.

Not sure that you have the same issue, but maybe. Anyways, why would you care about -1 (or even -100) views? Just keep creating ;)
When I actually sort my CC (very rarely) I notice the video ends up with loads of views before publishing.

OP
OP
Welcome to Gaming

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It's likely YouTube did some cleaning up of spam views, so if you have watched your own video a lot or there was a bot or something etc. It just so happens those views removed outweigh the views gained in that time period.
It's most likely this as I'm getting those "LOVED IT" comments all the time at the moment as soon as I publish videos.