• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Zack Snyder Cut Release

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Anyone else excited about #ReleasetheSnyderCut finally getting picked up by HBO max in 2021 :eek: possibly in a four-hour director's cut or in six TV-style "chapters" Are you a fan of Zack Snyder? I've been a fan since 2004 when he made Dawn of the Dead.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Anyone else excited about #ReleasetheSnyderCut finally getting picked up by HBO max in 2021 :eek: possibly in a four-hour director's cut or in six TV-style "chapters" Are you a fan of Zack Snyder? I've been a fan since 2004 when he made Dawn of the Dead.

I was excited, then I saw HBO Max and went... nah haha

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff Goober

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm excited that they are coming out with it but I'm not hopeful it will be as amazing as everyone thinks. I was really mixed on Man of Steel but I think it won't be the mess that was released as Justice League.

Of course my favorite part of a lot of movies is watching the How it Should have Ended (HISHE) on YouTube after movies come out!

OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm excited that they are coming out with it but I'm not hopeful it will be as amazing as everyone thinks. I was really mixed on Man of Steel but I think it won't be the mess that was released as Justice League.

Of course my favorite part of a lot of movies is watching the How it Should have Ended (HISHE) on YouTube after movies come out!
I'm probably the only one that likes Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman LOL

OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I actually didn't mind Batman vs Superman although I wish Doomsday had a better CGI which was also a big issue in Justice League. Man of Steel I had a real issue with how Superman was raised and how his Pa died in a twister.
Yeah his dad in the twister was sad and funny at the same time lol You are right about Doomsday but he was pretty badass in the movie

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I actually didn't mind Batman vs Superman although I wish Doomsday had a better CGI which was also a big issue in Justice League. Man of Steel I had a real issue with how Superman was raised and how his Pa died in a twister.
Batman vs Superman had potential to be brilliant. I actually LOVED the intro for it. The way they showed another character's perspective of a major event in another movie, really left an impression of me. Like how an event doesn't directly effect you, but the consequences of watching something you have no control or power over at the time, leaves an effect on you. I must say the intro left a lasting impression on me.

I also think Ben Affleck was the Bruce Wayne. take him out of the bat suite, and his stocky appearance is exactly how I've seen him look in comic books. And I loved his grey almost leotard looking suite. It really went back to a more classic batman look.

Yeah his dad in the twister was sad and funny at the same time lol You are right about Doomsday but he was pretty badass in the movie
Doomsday was forgettable. In a period of hero movies where Thanos was taking the spotlight, you simply cannot compete with Thanos.

OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Batman vs Superman had potential to be brilliant. I actually LOVED the intro for it. The way they showed another character's perspective of a major event in another movie, really left an impression of me. Like how an event doesn't directly effect you, but the consequences of watching something you have no control or power over at the time, leaves an effect on you. I must say the intro left a lasting impression on me.

I also think Ben Affleck was the Bruce Wayne. take him out of the bat suite, and his stocky appearance is exactly how I've seen him look in comic books. And I loved his grey almost leotard looking suite. It really went back to a more classic batman look.
Yeah the intro was indeed brilliant...I agree with that 100%

Doomsday was forgettable. In a period of hero movies where Thanos was taking the spotlight, you simply cannot compete with Thanos.
Marvel won the movie war LOL But recently DC is doing pretty good with Aquaman and Shazam.. Both were really good :)

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

I agree the beginning showing Bruce going around the city trying to figure out what is going on and feeling helpless is actually a great bit of directing to show motivation.

I can't remember where I saw it but they said it was like the director wanted to make a Batman movie but had to include the other pieces. Ben Affleck was spot on with his voice changes and the way he acts and he actually does detective work!!