• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi everyone! My name is Deleisha Williams! I am a 24 years old, I enjoy chatting and social media! I hope all is well with you guys! Keep safe! God b

Deleisha Williams

User name: Deleisha Williams
Title of introduction: Hi everyone! My name is Deleisha Williams! I am a 24 years old, I enjoy socialing and social media! I hope all is well with you guys! Keep safe! God bless.
Your name/ Alias: Tracy
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? I searched for apps in google and TubeBuddy came up!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to socialize and get to know more about people and this platform
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to touch persons like with my cooking skills, hair tutorials and just showing people how to get things done.
How frequently do you upload? Every week
What are your hobbies? My hobbies includes: reading, socializing, making and editing videos and just learning new stuff.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to touch the lives of others in some way or another
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCNdwbcV5z0l4OcV93NY0gQ

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Deleisha Williams
Title of introduction: Hi everyone! My name is Deleisha Williams! I am a 24 years old, I enjoy socialing and social media! I hope all is well with you guys! Keep safe! God bless.
Your name/ Alias: Tracy
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? I searched for apps in google and TubeBuddy came up!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to socialize and get to know more about people and this platform
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to touch persons like with my cooking skills, hair tutorials and just showing people how to get things done.
How frequently do you upload? Every week
What are your hobbies? My hobbies includes: reading, socializing, making and editing videos and just learning new stuff.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to touch the lives of others in some way or another
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/?noapp=1

Welcome to the forums Tracy!

Glad you found us through searching, and I hope we can help you on your journey!

IF you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

I wish you all the best in helping people!