• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Storytime Animation Channel

justafizz

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: justafizz
Title of introduction: Storytime Animation Channel
Your name/ Alias: Fizz
Where are you from? Toronto, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a google search for forums to help with for new youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn ways to improve my videos as well as connect with other up and coming youtubers for future collabs.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be able to have a positive impact on the lives of others. Be it a small way or a large way.
How frequently do you upload? My aim is every three weeks to once a month since animation can take awhile
What are your hobbies? I am also a professional dancer and i love board games
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5J7TPib2hYA8lY6uoAScQ

Nice to meet you all! Hope to get a chance to connect with other passionate people! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a google search for forums to help with for new youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn ways to improve my videos as well as connect with other up and coming youtubers for future collabs.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be able to have a positive impact on the lives of others. Be it a small way or a large way.
How frequently do you upload? My aim is every three weeks to once a month since animation can take awhile
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5J7TPib2hYA8lY6uoAScQ

Nice to meet you all! Hope to get a chance to connect with other passionate people! :)

Awesome! Glad you found us through google, we are a great place to be! Do you know what TubeBuddy is? We're a suite of tools that help YouTubers!

How long have you been dancing? Also what's your favorite board game? Mine is probably Life :)

I wish you all the best on YouTube!

Welcome!

OP
OP
justafizz

justafizz

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Awesome! Glad you found us through google, we are a great place to be! Do you know what TubeBuddy is? We're a suite of tools that help YouTubers!

How long have you been dancing? Also what's your favorite board game? Mine is probably Life :)

I wish you all the best on YouTube!

Welcome!

Yes i just installed the extention! and i have been dancing for over 10 years aha.
My favourite atm is CATAN, or COUP, but i also like card games like exploding kittens and monopoly deal.

Brewman06

Subscriber Goal
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5J7TPib2hYA8lY6uoAScQ

Hello Justafizz, I have sent you a conversation message.