• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel A Homeschooling Mom

Shilpi

User name: Shilpi
Title of introduction: A Homeschooling Mom
Your name/ Alias: Shilpi
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was almost everywhere when I looked for tips on how to help my channel, be it from forums, blogs, youtube videos, google, etc. I downloaded the app sometime ago, but I came to know about the community after I watched today's live video with Vanessa (I hope I spelled it right). I got to learn a lot from her. Thank you Andrew and Vanessa.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am interested in learning the tips, the nerd way (LOL!). I am interested to grow my channel and know more about youtube, like how it functions, how to know what the audience is looking for, more ways to interact, grow my personality, and get to know more youtubers! I am a new youtuber, with only 3 months of experience. Everyday I learn a few things but they are overwhelming. I would try not to be shy of asking questions which, I am afraid, might look very silly to the youtubers of level 50! Be aware! But I would also be happy to share my experience if it can be helpful to others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am setting my goals low for now - just the basics! Reaching out to more people, getting them to view my channel, initiate more interaction with my audience, helping them, and learning from them as well!
How frequently do you upload? There is no particular schedule yet, but I am working on it. I am targetting to upload two videos per week, but sometimes it gets more uploads and sometimes it gets delayed.
What are your hobbies? Gardening, knitting, researching on personal finance strategies, learning about new things...
What is your biggest dream? 1. A stress free pure vegetarian life (for me)!
2. A world of peace, love and care; free from hatred, violence and exploitation! No killing!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0WB5M6AD6S1c6AnFi0dwQ/

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I wish I was homeschooled back then, but in any case, I hope your channel becomes successful!

Reactions: Shilpi
OP
OP
S

Shilpi

Welcome! I wish I was homeschooled back then, but in any case, I hope your channel becomes successful!
Thank you so much! My toddler son is already ahead of his age just by homeschooling, no play school, no day care, just Mama care!:)
I wish your channel all the best as well!