• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How many videos did your posted before getting 100 subscriptions?

HeresJonnyy

On my old channel, I did about 56. But, the amount of videos shouldn't bother you. Just post good content thats entertaining, promote it on social media platforms, tag your videos right and the views and subs will come.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I don't remember how many videos... probably 10-20. I know it took 5 months to do it though. Had 400 at the end of that year, and hit 1,000 five months after that. Early growth was the most difficult, it got easier. Growth comes in spurts.

Goode Life Outdoors

Subscriber Goal
25 videos, and about 1.25 years after I posted my first video. I have seen much more consistent growth in subs in this calendar year as I've been consistent in posting once a week.

Reactions: follow9na

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I can't really remember. I think if I searched my records enough I might find out, but I didn't really pay that much attention or care that much. I was more interested in just getting videos out.
1590168112238.png

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm 30 videos in, but not quite where I want my channel to be, BUT IΓÇÖm just focused on getting the content out.

For some channels it may only take a handful of videos, some channels take take a few dozen, some channels take even more, just depends on several factors.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Looking at the analytics right now it seems like 171 videos. But for the first few years I didn't make videos for the public, they where made for a small group of friends so that number doesn't say much. When I started doing public videos I had 13 subs from the group of friends I had previously made videos for and it took 68 new videos to reach 113 subs.

To me it's always been much harder to get subscribers than to get views and watch time.

Last edited:

JRocksPRT

Subscriber Goal
It was after my 17th video and about 5 months in. I didn't actively start paying attention and putting effort into growing until about 2 months into the process.

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is hard lol we are on 149 videos with 27 subs. I guess its different for video game channels since we post 20-60 part lets plays of games. We upload like 5 a week sometimes.
So don't worry if you dont hit a 100 soon. We are still trying!

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB