• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel An Art and Life Channel

Kales Brown

User name: Kales Brown
Title of introduction: An Art and Life Channel
Your name/ Alias: Kales Brown
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I had heard of it several times through various YouTubers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to meet new people who had similar interests and could provide insight.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really want to have my own watercolor supply business someday, and I'm using my YouTube to segue into that by doing speed paints and other artsy things.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week, Tuesday and Friday at 12pm CST. Life videos on Tuesdays, Art videos on Fridays
What are your hobbies? I love all kind of art, I paint, draw, you name it. I also play guitar and sing.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to sell my artwork one day and be sponsored by art companies.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQzRW2QOZiVeZkmHyiQmbA?view_as=subscriber

OP
OP
Kales Brown

Kales Brown

Hello there! I'm Kales, an art and vlog/lifestyle YouTuber. I've had my channel since 2016, but started posting videos in 2019. I've been posting consistently on a weekly basis since January. I do all sorts of speed paints, drawings, DIYs, crafting, tutorials and art tip videos on Fridays. Tuesdays are my vlog and lifestyle videos about college and getting married young, as well as anything I find interesting to do and wish to share.