• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel IΓÇÖm a Filipina, a wife who works full time in Aviation Industry. I can say IΓÇÖm an ambitious lady as I wanted to be famous in YouTube. I just want

Mel Pelobello

User name: Mel Pelobello
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm a Filipina, a wife who works full time in Aviation Industry. I can say IΓÇÖm an ambitious lady as I wanted to be famous in YouTube. I just want to share my own experience thru the challenge IΓÇÖve been doing.
Your name/ Alias: Melj
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? IΓÇÖve found out this TubeBuddy thru a famous Vlogger here in the Philippines.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After learning that the TubeBuddy can help me grow my channel. I immediately downloaded the app and learn more about it and I want to meet a lot of friends who can help me to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my channel and share the positive outcome on the challenges IΓÇÖve been thru based on my experience.
How frequently do you upload? Every 3 days
What are your hobbies? When IΓÇÖm at home I love to do a Home-cooked Meals.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be a famous YouTuber or Vlogger.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUEHv4yY1KwiAAv_igGzDXg

Abdelali Taheri

helo, it is nice to meet you here. do you work for a ground handling company? that's my job as well. if yes, then we have a lot to talk about. And my be that's interesting to share what do you in videos and make it the content of your channel.
Let's hear from you soon and we will see what will make your channel grow.

best regards,
Abdelali Taheri

OP
OP
Mel Pelobello

Mel Pelobello

If you don't mind, what do you do in aviation?
IΓÇÖm a ground supervisor.

helo, it is nice to meet you here. do you work for a ground handling company? that's my job as well. if yes, then we have a lot to talk about. And my be that's interesting to share what do you in videos and make it the content of your channel.
Let's hear from you soon and we will see what will make your channel grow.

best regards,
Abdelali Taheri
IΓÇÖm a ground supervisor. Oh thatΓÇÖs nice to hear. Where you from. I do home-cooked and a lifestyle video. Nice to know you. WhatΓÇÖs your link?

Abdelali Taheri

IΓÇÖm a ground supervisor. Oh thatΓÇÖs nice to hear. Where you from. I do home-cooked and a lifestyle video. Nice to know you. WhatΓÇÖs your link?
Nice to meet you too. i have found your channel as English Wings. it is nice and i am reviewing it for more comments. I also work as a senior supervisor for ground operations (load control and ramp services).

Nice to meet you too. i have found your channel as English Wings. it is nice and i am reviewing it for more comments. I also work as a senior supervisor for ground operations (load control and ramp services).
How is the traffic at the airport now? for us, no traffic and this is a good time for me to improve and elaborate my channel.

OP
OP
Mel Pelobello

Mel Pelobello

We have the same responsibilities. Here in the Philippines we are assigned as a counter/gate supervisor and a ramp supervisor too. We can also do a pre planning. Thanks for reaching out.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Mel Pelobello
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm a Filipina, a wife who works full time in Aviation Industry. I can say IΓÇÖm an ambitious lady as I wanted to be famous in YouTube. I just want to share my own experience thru the challenge IΓÇÖve been doing.
Your name/ Alias: Melj
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? IΓÇÖve found out this TubeBuddy thru a famous Vlogger here in the Philippines.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After learning that the TubeBuddy can help me grow my channel. I immediately downloaded the app and learn more about it and I want to meet a lot of friends who can help me to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my channel and share the positive outcome on the challenges IΓÇÖve been thru based on my experience.
How frequently do you upload? Every 3 days
What are your hobbies? When IΓÇÖm at home I love to do a Home-cooked Meals.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be a famous YouTuber or Vlogger.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUEHv4yY1KwiAAv_igGzDXg

Thank that Vlogger for us Melj! Happy to have you with us :)

I'm glad you downloaded us, and can't wait to see you around the forums!

I wish you all the best on your journey!