• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How to get your first 10 subscirbers?

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Can't really answer that as before i started to take my channel seriously, i already had about 40-50 Subs just from 4 years of posting personal stuff. But that's the point i was going to make. Those first few Subs really should be your family and close friends. They should support you in this! My Mum, Bless her, she's Subbed, Rings the Bell... she's literally the first one to watch every single Video I post!

HeresJonnyy

If ur cool with it, promote it to friends and family members. Plus, i don't know anything about data animation, but there is an audience for everything! promote it in groups that are based around your niche and be known in that community. I said this on another thread, but the subs will come flooding in!

Moto Mengy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Produce 150 searchable, SEO optimized videos on topics that people want to watch, that captures and holds their attention, and you will easy get 10 subscribers.

150 videos, at my 1 vid per week that's going to take me 3 years!

Your sentiment is correct though, consistently upload good quality vids on topics people want to see (or just entertaining vids), over time the subs should come.

• Love
Reactions: Damon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Abdelali Taheri

To talk about my experience, I first created my channel six years ago for no interest but uploading one video. I forgot about that channel until the begining of this year when i found 215 subscribers and 102K of views. I dont know how i arrived to this, but now I have started caring about subscribers and views. I've started taking my channel as a serious task. The most of advice that i believe in is to build up a good content through a number of videos. Views and subscribers can't be reached in a week or a month ( to the best of my knowledge).

Reactions: Damon

Moto Mengy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Data doesn't lie though! We actually ran some numbers at TubeBuddy and here are the results:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvagUOsR4A

Interesting video. Makes sense I guess, the more lures in the water the more chances of catching fish after all.

Maybe I need to rethink my strategy of one video per week and try to increase that a bit. Although I might be better to put my efforts into making higher quality videos first, and THEN increasing the frequency after I have more skill and experience.

Are fewer high quality videos more valuable than more lower quality videos? Interesting conundrum, I wonder which path grows subs quicker?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Are fewer high quality videos more valuable than more lower quality videos? Interesting conundrum, I wonder which path grows subs quicker?

Best thing you can do is identify your audience and create high quality videos for them, SO when YouTube starts recommending your content there is high quality content that helps grow your channel, and keeps people interested!

Jamesikins

There are loads of people in the same boat as you. I don't recommend sub4sub however being part of a community in your niche of video and being an expert in your field can really help with gaining an audience that can turn into subscribers. I joined this forum recently but it's obviously a broad one and so you need to find and interact with the community you're trying to tap into. Don't give up, always focus on content creation and add "subscribe" animations in your videos :)