• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback HowΓÇÖs my thumbnail?

Would you click based on this thumbnail?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Any feedback on my thumbnail for this weeks video would be great....

Would you click?
489B2CF7-032E-40B4-9E68-B4A26D479936.jpeg

OP
OP
#ThreeQuotesThursday

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
looking good, but are the proportions correct?!
Thank you Dan,

I wasnΓÇÖt sure if it would separate the text and make it pop more. Maybe all the sane size next time? Or were you talking about the proportions of the photo itself? I stretched it out a bit to fill the frame.

thank you for your feedback.

IΓÇÖll have to check out your channel, what are you a black belt in? I did judo, Taekwondo, Muay Thai and Kickboxing over the years but not trained for about 7 years.

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Looks great! Be careful of the text along the bottom though as I believe the timestamp will cover that last bit of text on most devices which can make it look untidy and also unreadable. Other than that though, it is an excellent thumbnail.

KnucklesGamingRevolu

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Any feedback on my thumbnail for this weeks video would be great....

Would you click?
View attachment 5591
The one thing I look for or what makes me click a video like this are the expressions people have. You instantly have me wondering how bad she did on your hair so I would click it to see end result good job ! Feel free to take a look at my channel and critique mine as well.

OP
OP
#ThreeQuotesThursday

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Is this live? if so what is the CTR? If not, I would click on it, but "Threequotesthursday" doesn't do anything for me :X
What is CTR Andrew? Is it click through rate or are you asking for a link?
With reference to ΓÇ£ThreeQuotesThursdayΓÇ¥ not doing anything for you, do you mean the channel itself or the use of the channel name in the thumbnail, which as it would be on my channel may not be necessary to show the words?

looking forward to hearing more on this.

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Ummm....it's flippin massive on my screen! :joy: I had to zoom Chrome out to 33% just to see it. Anyway, that aside, it's square??! How does that roll?? Unless I can't see it properly on my screen. Should it be square??
Aesthetically once I've zoomed out, it looks kinda cool. Text along the bottom is a no-no. That's where the Time will go, so you may not see Thursday was you make the Thumbnail 16:9. Text and Colours though, it Pops. if I was searching and found the video, I'd probably click.

OP
OP
#ThreeQuotesThursday

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ummm....it's flippin massive on my screen! :joy: I had to zoom Chrome out to 33% just to see it. Anyway, that aside, it's square??! How does that roll?? Unless I can't see it properly on my screen. Should it be square??
Aesthetically once I've zoomed out, it looks kinda cool. Text along the bottom is a no-no. That's where the Time will go, so you may not see Thursday was you make the Thumbnail 16:9. Text and Colours though, it Pops. if I was searching and found the video, I'd probably click.

Ha! Oh dear! I only just noticed it is square! I think I posted the Instagram version to let people know a new vid was coming and used it as my thumbnail too!
Oops!!

Thankyou for your feedback though Steve.
I hadnΓÇÖt thought about the text at the bottom and the time. TomorrowΓÇÖs video may have the same issue but at least that one isnΓÇÖt square!
ItΓÇÖs all a learning curve really isnΓÇÖt it?!

you also sound like you know what youΓÇÖre talking about so thank you.
Plus your name is Steve, same as me!

IΓÇÖll have to check out your channel!
Two SteveΓÇÖs donΓÇÖt make a right!

WalkwithLorenz

Subscriber Goal
Hi I am wondering where do you make your thumbnail. I'm really new and starting my YouTube. really have lots of idea but i want to get some information to you all.